Father's Day after the block the Relief Society prepared dinner for all the fathers in the branch.
One week ago today Elder Sorensen and I deciced to go to the beach for our PDay. We have been here in Jamaica one year and have never gone to the beach together. We didn't think we would stay very long and so we weren't too concerned about suncreen. It was about 10:30 when we arrived. I talked Fred into going out in the water, which I didn't think he really would. The water was just perfect and there was a nice cool breeze blowing. It was wonderful. The beach we went to is called Doctor's Cave and is rated the number one beach in Jamaica. The airport is right close so you can watch the planes come in for a landing. Before we knew it, it was 1:30 and we were starting to feel the sun a little bit. So we felt like it was time to gather up our things and head home which is only about a mile and a half from the beach. After showering and getting cleaned up Elder Sorensen could tell he may have gotten a little bit too much sun or may I say way too much sun. I have posted a few pictures of our day at the beach and a picture of Elder Sorensen's beautiful red legs taken the next day. It has been one week today since we went. I really didn't get too burnt so we decided to go again today. Elder Sorensen kept on his long pants and stayed in the shade. Hopefully he will try it again sometime with a lot of sunscreen.
No comments:
Post a Comment