This is Elder Trumpet and Elder Hitchcock with the birthday cupcakes all a flame.
Yours truly blowing out the candles.
Sheridan, Amber, and family: Brady, Carson, Kyla, and Bella the dog. So Cute!!!
We received a letter from our Granddaughter, Shauni, which really touched our hearts. She wrote, "Dear Grandpa and Grandma, I am so grateful for your willingness to go out and serve a mission. It has set such a good example for us here at home! It has made me think about the power of missionary work and all of the wonderful blessings it provides for you and the people that you serve. I have been thinking about it, and when I reach the right age, I want to go on a mission." She concluded her letter by bearing her testimony. It made me cry tears of happiness and joy.
1. Forget not to be patient with yourself.
2. Forget not the difference between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice.
3. Forget not to be happy now.
4. Forget not the "why" of the gospel.
5. Forget not that the Lord loves you.
Elder Sorensen really liked Elder Hollands talk that was given at the Saturday night Preisthood Session.
Elder Sorensen really liked Elder Hollands talk that was given at the Saturday night Preisthood Session.
I'm so thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
No comments:
Post a Comment