While we were over in Lucea we drove a little further up the coast to Negril and had lunch at the famous Rick's Cafe. On the way there it started to rain. It rained so hard that the wipers could hardly keep the rain off the windshield well enough to see the road. By the time we arrived there it finally quit raining so we were able to look out on the ocean. It is a beautiful place and the food was very good. I have attached a few pictures. They say it is a great place to go in the evening and see the sun set right down into the ocean.
Tuesday night we were invited to go to dinner with our branch president, President Lee and his wife. It was to celebrate their 19th wedding anniversary. They are great people. One of the very few couples that we have seen that have been sealed in the temple. President Lee is a very colorful dresser. He has a very out going personality and is a lot of fun to be around. I have also attached a picture of President and Sister Lee. Every Friday night they have activity night at the church and play games mostly domino's. President Lee says his the MAN when it comes to playing domino's. Their games really get intense. Fred and I bought a set of domino's. We are practicing so Fred can take on President Lee. I will let you know later in our mission how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment