Monday, August 2, 2010

Daniel & Kemar's Baptisim

On Sunday morning Elder Sorensen performed his first baptism's since we have been on our mission. The baptism took place at 9:00 in the morning right before church. I gave a talk on The Holy Ghost at the end of the baptism. I find it much easier to give a talk in the mission field than it was at home in church. I guess that is one of the blessings that come while serving a mission. The two young people that were baptised were Kemar and Daniel. They are not related. It was two separate teachings by the sister missionaries. We did have the opportunity to teach the lesson on the priesthood to Kemar. He is a awesome young man. He will make a great member. The lady in the yellow dress is his mother. The little baby boy is Daniels. The two sister missionaries are Sister Wilkinson and Sister Speakman. They are excellent missionaries. Sister Wilkinson is from Morgan Utah and Sister Speakman is from Mesa Arizona.


No comments: